Lanos Parts for Sale - Bargain Basement Prices

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

BosnianLanos
Expert

Lanos Parts for Sale - Bargain Basement Prices

Post by BosnianLanos »

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've been on the forums, but I'm sure some of the old guard still remembers me. I sold my last Daewoo ('01 Sport) last summer and I've since moved on to Land Rovers and Hondas. I still miss my Lanos though and if the buyer and I ever cross paths again I'll buy the car back on the spot.

The good news for you guys is that I still have a BUNCH of Lanos parts that I have to get rid of. I'll list them here with prices. If you guys want anything specific let me know and I'll take a photo and e-mail it to you. Prices do not include shipping, which the buyer will pay at cost. Payments accepted via Paypal. Here goes.

1. Full set of MINT 99-01 Lanos Hatchback tail lights. All 4. Wiring included. No bulbs. I bought these to upgrade my sport but it never happened. First $40 takes them.

2. Header flange for Lanos/Aveo A16 motor. EGR delete. This is a MUST if you are planning on fabricating a header. Nice and thick steel. Like new shape, never taken out of the bag. Bought it off of a member here a while ago. $40 and it's yours.

3. Lanos OEM front brake lines. Taken off my '01 Sport to make room for braided hoses. Less than 30K on them. Like new shape, only $15.

4. Lanos OEM 5-Speed Shifter with NEW OEM boot. Bought this to replace my short shifter before I sold the car but the buyer liked it so it stayed. Excellent shape, no damage to the rubber bushing at the bottom, knob is in great shape. $20.

5. Lanos OEM rear brake shoes. OEM Daewoo in original box from back when it was just Daewoo and not GM. $15.

6. Lanos Sport wheel center caps. All 4. Not a single tab broken. Came off my own car. $30

I gotta dig up some more stuff out of the garage tonight and I'll post that. Please let me know if you want something!