Daewoo Lanos for sale

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

bluesx

Daewoo Lanos for sale

Post by bluesx »

To Lanos lovers in the New York , Connecticut area. I have to sell my 1999 LanosSX because I don't have the time or location to repair the engine. The water pump appears to have failed, which Damaged the timing belt which in turn
bent the valves. The car was moving about 5 miles per hour when the engine failed.It has 112,000 miles, It's a five speed with a new clutch master and slave cylinders. K&N air filter, 15" alloys, leather interior,ABS,Custom exhaust,
The car is blue (rust free) ,Tach is installed, Hankok tires, I have the 14" Daewoo alloys if wanted. The timing belt
Etc. had been changed at 60,000 miles ( Did'nt help in this case) The car has been well maintained since I bought it in 2000. It also has a Flowmaster high performance Cat., KYB Gas shocks in rear and new KYB Strut inserts which are still
in the box. I have the Water pump adjustment tool for the timing belt replacement job. Rear bumper cover has clear
coat paint damage. The car is very clean for a 1999. Air conditioner does not work. I'm asking $1,000 or best offer.
bluesx

Re: Daewoo Lanos for sale

Post by bluesx »

Anyone have a thought on this car ? What about $400 or best offer ? It's a nice car for someone
looking for a nice base for a little "performance grocery getter." Let me know what you think.
I've enjoyed this car for 12 years, but I would like to see it in the hands of someone who knows
what a great car the Lanos can be. You can E-mail me at calvinjenkins90@hotmail.com
bluesx

Post by bluesx »

This 1999 Daewoo is still available. Anyone who has checked into it have any
suggestions for me or have an offer? If the location of the car is a problem,
let me know. If the price is the problem, let me know. Should I just keep it ?
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

This topic belongs in the classified area, topic moved, shadow will stay in original posting location for a few days so you know where your post has been moved to.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

I am in the market for a daewoo again can you post pics?
bluesx

Post by bluesx »

I'm very sorry, I sold it the other day.