2.0 16v Turbo header

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

2.0 16v Turbo header

Post by gse_turbo »

Hello,

I just wanted to post pics of the turbo header I built. I'm thinking of changing directions with my project and i wanted to see what kind of interest i can get in a buyer for the header I have now before I start building a new one.

The turbo that is mounted to it is a .70 compressor. it's for mock up only to show that a very large turbo can be used with the header. I have a turbo that i would like to sell with it but it's a slightly smaller .60 Compressor.

PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Re: 2.0 16v Turbo header

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I built a similar style custom manifold for a 2.0L 8V recently and I would peg it's value at close to $800 ( 10 hours labor to make it from scratch plus the cost of stainless )

I just thought I'd add this in to give an independent estimate of real world value, as people have gotten use to the world of mass produced cheap ebay crap from China.

In the old days before ebay it was hard to find a manifold under $1500 ( yes, unfortunatly I am that old, I can remember the days before ebay, before the world wide web and yes, I had a 300 baud modem and phoned into local computer hosts to play "word based" games :( )
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

haha, thanks for the input and a good chuckle.

i'd like to try and get $300 for it as is. it was used on Debo's Nubira and then I modified to quite a lot to get the qality up. it hasn't been used since.

this is setup for a T3 Turbine housing, which is pretty common but I want to build one for a the smaller T25 for myself. that's the only reason for my selling it.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

SOLD
benzino
Expert

Post by benzino »

good to hear, it looked amazing!
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~