Selling Lanos Parts

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

jidasas
Expert

Selling Lanos Parts

Post by jidasas »

Hey, it's been a while since I've been on here and it's a sad return. I am faced with having to sell my Woo stuff. I have more important things right now so here's a list of what I'm selling and asking prices...but feel free to make offers I may just take them.

Turbocharger-Holset H1C with smaller turbine housing and smaller compressor housing to make around 7-10 psi of boost by ~3500 rpm and is capable of over 20 psi. $150

Intercooler-Nothing fancy just a used intercooler which does hold pressure and has been repainted gloss black. It was originally from a dodge truck but will fit behind the bumper with slight modifications to the inside of bumper. $50

BOV- Turbo XS RFL $75

Wastegate actuator for turbo...will need to be custom fit to turbo...turbo is a internal wastgate design-$50

Wiseco Forged 8.5:1 Pistons-Still in original box $400

Rims- Set of 4 Tenzo Sinko Silver 15" with tires. $200

Daewoo Lanos Fang Grill- $90

A few random powdercoated brackets such as Alternator, Throttle Cable and one or two others. $50

That's all I have ready to go at the moment but more may come soon.

If anyone wants all of it pm me and I'll give you a heck of a deal.

Thanks

Jimmy

I also have a spare 1.6 bottom end and block assembly...any one want's it let me know anyone who wants all of the above items can have the block and bottom end for free
wolfhound
Junior

Re: Selling Lanos Parts

Post by wolfhound »

Sorry to hear your selling up man,

What size are those pistons of yours ? std? 20? 40?

Sean
Séan Brennan
1600 DOHC 16v
Turbo TD04
Wiseco Pistons
ex - 17" TSW Freeze
Yokohama Parado 205/40s
NOW = 18" TSW Terra's
Pirelli 215/35 P Zero Nero tyres
jidasas
Expert

Re: Selling Lanos Parts

Post by jidasas »

The pistons are standard bore. I wish I didn't have to sell but the economy has finally caught up with my job.

Thanks

Jimmy