Nubira Hatch

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Aneab
Expert

Nubira Hatch

Post by Aneab »

My nubira hatch is something i've wanted to put the v6 out of the catera in it... But unfortunately as i'm tight for cash and i'm looking to fix up my datsun... I've decided to sell it... It's been pretty hard to part with this car... I really still want to keep it... but i also want to fix up my datsun... If any of you are interested... shoot me an offer... I'll tell you straight up.... the body is straight (front radiator brace is bent a little, but doens't stop anything from fitting right...) The motor ran last time i started it up... but that was at least 8 months ago... but the car doesn't seem to have much pickup... i was thinking it had to do with the o2 censors, it kinda hesitates until it gets past third gear... The car is perfect for a swap... and i would actually suggest a swap with a manual transmission as well... If nobody offers anything for it... I'll probably be keeping it...

Sooo... I'm taking offers, I'd like to get somewhere around $800-$1400 for it... I have title in hand as well...

~Aneab
a woo that is a work in progress
Aneab
Expert

Re: Nubira Hatch

Post by Aneab »

Also included are the stock springs (it has the nubira lowering springs on it currently), 17X7 wheels with low profile tires, saved one of the CDX wheels as a full sized spare, a dash kit for an aftermarket stereo, with harness, it also has an aftermarket grill on it... if you want pics let me know i have a few lying around... any offer will be entertained...
wolfsreign
Expert

Post by wolfsreign »

if it was a lanos hatch i would buy. tried Ebay or craiglist?
(if you really want to sell) also that way, we can see pics.. and you can put details up.
~wolf
hmmm.. i wonder if a DOHC 1.6 could cross over.... nawww. :P
Death smiles at man, all man can do is smile back. :)

'00 3dr Lanos HB
-straight piped exhaust
-maroon>black
-short piping intake
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

wolfsreign wrote:if it was a lanos hatch i would buy. tried Ebay or craiglist?
(if you really want to sell) also that way, we can see pics.. and you can put details up.
~wolf
hmmm.. i wonder if a DOHC 1.6 could cross over.... nawww. :P

Meh... I'd just find another 2.0L and replace it, sure the 1.6 would fit but i don't see much good that would do as it came with a 2.0... BUT this week since i have received such low interest in the car period... I'll be fixing the motor up and replacing the drivers side door... Somewhere on this site i still have pictures of the car... I'll just have to find them... it's virtually unchanged...
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

I searched but was unable to find any pics of your car.

Can you explain exactly what is wrong with the engine and the door?
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

Aneab wrote:Here they are!!! They came out better than i thought they would!!!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

the engine I believe is actually a problem with the O2 sensor getting an erroneous reading from the fact that the first catalytic converter is now nothing but a straight pipe... What happens is... at idle it revs up and then goes close to stalling, and back again... almost as though the sensor is saying 'Too rich" then saying "too lean" and then putting wrong amounts of fuel through the system... this would make sense... as I Originally thought it might be a transmission issue... but the car has always run fine and shifted fine...

The door pushed in, the window regulator still works perfect, and glass is fine... and it could be repaired by a decent body shop... but being that the doors are the same as the regular sedan I would just find a sedan and switch it out... the car needs a respray on paint anyway...

the ONLY reason i never fixed it, was I got a motorcycle and had plans to put a 3.0L V6 into it... I'm willing to attempt the fix on the car if it will generate more interest if fixed... I just want this car to find a good home... and know most of your would take care of it...
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Do you have a pic of the damage to the door?

Is the car drivable?

Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

The car IS drivable... but i would not advise it in it's current state due to it's issues... I can get pictures, the car is back at my dad's house which is a while a way.. but i'm headed there this weekend so I'll try to remember to get a picture.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

lowering price to 350$ just need it gone =/
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Aneab wrote:lowering price to 350$ just need it gone =/
If you were closer I'd pick it up. Post some pics, that should help move it.

jidasas
Expert

Post by jidasas »

if I had a way to get to you I would come get it tomorrow. unfortunately I won't have a week off work till after christmas. Dang. anyway, like daewooluvr said post some pics if you can.

Jimmy
wolfsreign
Expert

Post by wolfsreign »

any progress?
~wolf
Death smiles at man, all man can do is smile back. :)

'00 3dr Lanos HB
-straight piped exhaust
-maroon>black
-short piping intake