new 6 bolt steel billet flywheel

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

xiaogary
Junior

new 6 bolt steel billet flywheel

Post by xiaogary »

Bought from Christ Asley Mototsport from ebay. Item number 220187254446. Bought wrongly, needed pot style but bought flat style. But Christ Asley does not accept refund. So have to sell away cheap to get back cash.

Anyone interested pls pm me. I already wasted $85 pounds to ship it to Singapore. hope to recover some lost to buy the correct one.

This is for 7.25 inch clutch.
Weighs 3.7+KG only.

Last edited by xiaogary on Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aveo 1.7M DOHC
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

if the one in the pic is the one you got than SEND IT BACK! SEND IT BACK! SEND IT BACK!

that flywheel is for a 7.5" tiltan clutch pack and is not going to be compatible with the clutch kit you just ordered from me.

Garrett
xiaogary
Junior

Post by xiaogary »

Yes. I know it does not work with my ride, so I am selling it off to those who have a compatible clutch kit to buy from me. Anyway, I have already put it up on ebay. Anyone interested can bid from there. I can discount for friends here.

gse: I need your 8.5 inch clutch for pot type flywheel. Need to try whether it works with my stock flywheel. Don't worry. Ship as usual. And thanks for your great help so far. I really appreciate it. And for all guys out there, he is a highly reccomended dealer with great parts and wonderful services.
Aveo 1.7M DOHC
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

:oops: ahhh I'm a retard! I wasn't paying attention to notice this is the FOR SELL SECTION! :lol:

... I thought this was some other section and you were just telling us about it ... I need to wake up and read the full post! :oops:

in that case this is a hell of a deal because the Tiltan clutch kits are FAR more available here and and are pretty reaonably priced.

for the record, this will fit ALL the US spec 2.0 SOHC, 2.0/2.2 DOHC, 1.6 SOHC and 1.6DOHC!

Garrett
xiaogary
Junior

Post by xiaogary »

its alright, no worry. Anyway the ebay number is 270229509648. Anyone interested pls go there to take a look. Price can be negotiated.
Aveo 1.7M DOHC
xiaogary
Junior

Post by xiaogary »

Aveo 1.7M DOHC
xiaogary
Junior

Post by xiaogary »

$400US including Shipping cost. Anyone interested?
Need some cash to fund my main project.
Aveo 1.7M DOHC
aussiegman

Post by aussiegman »

Hmmmm. I wonder if this will fit the Z20LET engine????

Any ideas??
xiaogary
Junior

Post by xiaogary »

If its 6 bolts, it will fit.
Aveo 1.7M DOHC
xiaogary
Junior

Re: new 6 bolt steel billet flywheel

Post by xiaogary »

Still available. $200US shipped. Anyone?
Its suitable for x16xe I think. Other rides are suitable also.
Aveo 1.7M DOHC