2001 Daewoo Lanos Sport in CT **$1,500**

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

AcingTeam
Expert

2001 Daewoo Lanos Sport in CT **$1,500**

Post by AcingTeam »

Hey guys, long time no talk!

I recently picked up a 2005 Subaru WRX, so I'm trying to sell the car. Let me know if anyone is interested... For you guys, I will let it go for $1,500 firm.
The only flaws of the car are: 2 cracks on the bottom of the front bumper, key mark on the left side of the car.

Car has the following: 2 tone leather interior, cd player, pioneer speakers in the back, custom short shifter, custom angel eye headlights, clear taillights, 15" speedy wheels, eibach springs, ractive catback exhaust, custom ram air intake, chocolate chip, sharkracing strut bar, underdash neons, 5" autometer monster tach, and probably other things I'm forgetting.

Go here to see all the pics: http://www.daewootech.com/forum/viewtop ... 88&start=0

P.S. Have the title in hand, clean no accidents, will provide with carfax report.

Last edited by AcingTeam on Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i really wish i had the cash, damn it!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

.... I really wish you were closer cuz I'd snatch this up.

How many miles on the car?
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

oops forgot the milage! The car has 95,000 miles. Timing belt was replaced at 55,000 along with the thermostat housing. The car has gotten regular maintainance.

I'm willing to travel up to 100 miles from where I live.
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

AcingTeam wrote:oops forgot the milage! The car has 95,000 miles. Timing belt was replaced at 55,000 along with the thermostat housing. The car has gotten regular maintainance.

I'm willing to travel up to 100 miles from where I live.
Lol...how bout like 2k miles? :roll:
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
muffin_man

Post by muffin_man »

that might be the hottest $1500 car ever.
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

kinkyllama wrote:Lol...how bout like 2k miles? :roll:
haha! You should just fly over here and drive it home! Just got the oil changed 2 days ago!
muffin_man wrote:that might be the hottest $1500 car ever.
heh Thanks. I'm just trying to sell it quickly because where I live (condominiums) we can only have up to 3 cars. This will be number 4. This needs to go soon. I will just put it on the side of the road, and I'm sure it'll sell fairly quickly, but I thought that maybe one of you guys will be interested before I do that. ;)
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

AcingTeam wrote: haha! You should just fly over here and drive it home! Just got the oil changed 2 days ago!
Hmm... You willing to keep the wheels and maybe some of the other stuff and dropping the price?

Danny
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
jidasas
Expert

Post by jidasas »

I know you might not like it but you could get the car shipped to Arizona for around 1,000 dollars. So that would be 2500 for a lanos sport and it would still be below what the going price for a nice sport model is in my area ;)

Jimmy
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

kinkyllama wrote:
AcingTeam wrote: haha! You should just fly over here and drive it home! Just got the oil changed 2 days ago!
Hmm... You willing to keep the wheels and maybe some of the other stuff and dropping the price?

Danny
No, sorry... I'm getting rid of everything at once. Plus, I don't have stock wheels anymore. I will be taking out the sub and amp, and swapping out the head unit.
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

jidasas wrote:I know you might not like it but you could get the car shipped to Arizona for around 1,000 dollars. So that would be 2500 for a lanos sport and it would still be below what the going price for a nice sport model is in my area ;)

Jimmy
I'm putting it on uship.com to see what it'd cost. I know it's a damn good deal, but I was looking for something unmodded and cheap. Even though I love the wheels he has on it I'd be changing those and probably changing the lower springs to apex sports suspension to lower it more.

AcingTeam wrote: No, sorry... I'm getting rid of everything at once. Plus, I don't have stock wheels anymore. I will be taking out the sub and amp, and swapping out the head unit.
How much were those wheels? Are the tires new? what size/brand tires?

Anyone happen to know if the regular cloth seats can be swapped out with the leather ones? I'm not too found of leather being in AZ heat.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Those wheels were about $700 including the tires and balancing. I have replaced the tires to all-season tires made by Nankang 195/50R15 in January (approximately). I would imagine that regular cloth Lanos seats are interchangable with these... because these are stock.
jidasas
Expert

Post by jidasas »

Hey, if you don't want the leather seats I'd be willing to swap with you. I would love to have all the seats in my Lanos leather.

My seats do not have any tears or rips...They look pretty good...no stains...I would need to replace a plastic piece for you but it shouldn't be hard to find or fix.

Jimmy
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

AcingTeam wrote:Those wheels were about $700 including the tires and balancing. I have replaced the tires to all-season tires made by Nankang 195/50R15 in January (approximately). I would imagine that regular cloth Lanos seats are interchangable with these... because these are stock.
Whats the full name for those wheels? and how much tread would you est. on those tires? I'm trying to see how long I can run the tires to save me some money and how much I can get for the wheels.

First bid to ship your car is for $744. Hmm...

Hey when do you need the car gone by? I have allot of work to do so I can bring a car home (garage is horrible)
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport