Need some help finding performance parts for my Lanos

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

SuperWayne

Need some help finding performance parts for my Lanos

Post by SuperWayne »

:?
Hey,
Does anybody know where online I can find a cold air intake, or anything at all for my Lanos?! I'm having one hellofa time finding any performance parts for Daewoo, and I would really like some direction. Thanks!
Chubby

Post by Chubby »

I'm not sure about CAI but they do sell a regular intake @ Import Studio as far as anything else goes try these other sites SharkRacing or Daewootech Store or HdK Autosport I hope this helped you if not holla someone might be able to add more sites :twisted: :roll: :wink:
"once chubby drops into his woo there is no turning back"
ricky169

Performance Parts for Lanos

Post by ricky169 »

Hello, I have a helluva time trying to find parts for my Lanos, then for some items I decided to give it a shot myself since the aftermarket is not so big on our cars, I designed and made my own True Cold Air Intake complete with water bypass valve, I have friend in an automotive repair facility and that gave me acces to tube benders and welders, also made a custom exhaust, the combination alone gave me some nice power and mellow sound, I can give you details, contact me by email since the instructions are extensive, also the intake is available as a kit for you to install with or without the bypass valve. :D
ricky169a@hotmail.com
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

As ricky169 said, make as many parts as you can, in ebay you can find a CAI, you can make it by your own or go to a muffler shop or a automotive store and but the parts.

Also check my web I have many links for parts. Or contac me or frank pr daewoo #1. :arrow:
ImageImage