Sup Woo Tuners

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Woo_Dis

Sup Woo Tuners

Post by Woo_Dis »

:) Sup to all of you, I just joined, and i have no ideah how to use this, owell. :twisted: Yeah I have a 2000 daewoo Leganza, that is fitted with some eye catching shit. Mods: 17" Racing Heart C-5 Rims, hyper-blue head lamps, max-speed high flow exhaust, Weapon R dragon intake system, KingSafe Strut Bar, Sony Xplode system, And a DAEWOO deacal on the front winshield, Euro- Plate embossed with "Woo_Dis", and Team AREKURU stickers on the side windows. Yeah U can Look for me and my car in northern California, around Southern San Jose area. :roll: Lates
~WoOhOo~ DaEwOo~
'00' C5 WoO_Dis L3ganZa
tango

Post by tango »

Welcome on board. Don't worry....this board is just like any other board. Pretty easy to use and quick to catch on if you're new to boards on a whole. Hit us up if you want to know how to post pictures etc, if you don't already know. Either way we'd love to see pics of your car. Enjoy yourself.
Cogito ergo sum...
chris

Post by chris »

sup woodis......i got just as much if not more on my woo.....just waitning on spring for my body kit......snow sux.....
screw civic i got a woo!
SuperWayne

Can't Find SHIT!!

Post by SuperWayne »

Yo, I'm having one hellofa time looking for aftermarket upgrades for my 2001 Lanos. I can't even find cheap stuff, let alone the good junk. So if anyone know where I can find anything at all, let me know soon please! I'd really like to find a cold air intake or something like that. Thanks!
:?:
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Woo_Dis, post some pics of your car. I want to see your Intake and strunt bar in you engine compartment. :!:

SuperWayne, check other post I aready answer tyour question to other lanos user, your parts are the most easily to find. 8)
ImageImage