Need some help

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

larvaskt

Need some help

Post by larvaskt »

I would like to know what kind of cold air induction can I use in my 01 Lanos Sport, has de 1.6 DOHC, It`s been kind of hard to find parts or advise, so any advise in how to make hondas go hhhmmm!!! with my Woo will make us happy. Thanks.
tango

Post by tango »

Sorry to bust your bubble there, Buddy, but it's gonna take a lot more than just cold air intake to make a Honda go hmmm. Any car for that matter. What you need is a turbocharger or at least some drugs (nitrous).
Cogito ergo sum...
larvaskt

Post by larvaskt »

I know that but I need to get started with something `cause my WOO is stock, the thing is that the car is my wifes car and I just started to look for staff to do to it but it`s hard to find perfomance parts for it so that`s why I need some help on that, the problem is that all that I find is for civics or celicas but nothing for Daewoos, so if you or somebody can tell me what to use or if I have to modified something not a problem I will. Thanks.
Max.
chris

Post by chris »

screw civic i got a woo!
larvaskt

Post by larvaskt »

Thanx for the web site man!!, now I can start working on the car. :twisted:
chris

Post by chris »

anytime....glad i could help
screw civic i got a woo!
subachad

Post by subachad »

The stock air box can actually make an excellent CAI. Simply drill out an extra 2" hole next to the opening in the fender for the air box. You'll also need to open up the opening to the air box. Once you have this done, remove the fog light cover on the passenger side of the car then run some dryer tubing from the fog opening to the air box. You now have a pressurized ram air type induction system with the benefit of cheap replacement filters. I have done this on my Woo with great results. Feel free to read about it in my intelligent performance article on my website.

Chad
Check out my site at www.uniquemotorsports.com