HMMM!!

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

DomWoo
Expert

HMMM!!

Post by DomWoo »

http://www.suzukiauto.com/sr03/aeriosdn/index.html

just seen one of these driving around my town.. it was baby blue looked slow but could have been the people driving it :lol:
Bringrice

Post by Bringrice »

I see those all the time. The hatcback version looks pretty sweet
When hitting it from behind, I prefer to tap it "Daewoo Style"
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

The aerio!?!? Yes is a nice looking car, have the Sedan v. and the other, like the toyota matrix, I'm not sure if call that type of car H/B or wagon.. Well is like a Kalos car. 8)
ImageImage
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Before I bought my Lanos, I was looking at a lot of cars. I went to a dealer that had Hyundai, Nissan and Suzuki.

I sat in the Aerio SX all wheel drive wagon and it was really comfortable. Lots of leg and head room. I would have considered buying one, but it didn't have enough height in the back hatch area for the stereo system I am building. The hatch area was not very deep because the car has folding, hide away tool and storage bin area under the back floor. There was no way I'd fit 6 cubic feet of subwoofer box back there!

I ended up getting my Lanos after trying many cars, but I loved my Leganza so much I really wanted another Daewoo. I then found some for sale on Yahoo Autos for $5900 new. The price tipped the scales and I was on my way on a 12 hour drive each way to pick up my new Lanos!