Power Ships 4 real

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mocpac

Power Ships 4 real

Post by mocpac »

Ok people chk this link for power chips, go to australia site because in the site of the USA no have daewoo.
http://www.allcarracing.com/USA :twisted:
ImageImage
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

This is the answer I receve from the company who make the power ship

Dear Gary,

Did you know that the most common comments we recieve from our customers is about how cost effective the Powerchip is, and how worthwhile and cost effective it works out to be.

Your car is probably the second biggest investment that any of us make. Often car manufacturers will charge extra for a higher model (usually with more power and torque). A POWERCHIP gives you a way of obtaining the extra power and torque that you would have normally paid $5,000 to $10,000 to the dealership for only 10% of the cost. For example, say a BMW 735i with a chip has almost the same power output of a standard BMW 740. From any BMW dealership, the 735i is about $36,900 cheaper than the 740i. The chip for this car is under $1,000. Now that is serious value!

The most important factor when it comes to modifying your car is looking beyond the cost. Like all things in life, you pay for what you get, and like Henry Royce (half of Rolls & Royce) once said: "The quality remains long after the price is forgotten".

If we look at other modifications you could choose ahead of the Powerchip like say the exhaust, or filter we gain only marginal increases in performance. With the POWERCHIP, increases are between $36/kW and $93/kW and offer a far more pleasurable driving experience accross the rev range. Now at around half the price of a good exhaust system, that is 4 times the value!

So what seems best, an expensive exhaust system OR a high value POWERCHIP?

POWERCHIP is unique and cant be compared fairly with any other modification. We offer an extended 3 Year warranty and have more development than any other Chip company in Australia. So now that you have found the best, you should use the best to improve your investment!

Thanks for your email regarding the concerns that you had about the price of the powerchip.

Basically the reason we charge the price that we do for our upgrades is that you are getting the best possible chip available for Australian conditions and your car.

We spend hundreds of thousands of dollars and years of continuous research and development to provide the best possible power, performance, throttle response, driveability and all round driving pleasure.
We need to recoup the money for these exercises and subisidise the cost over a 5-10 year period to try and keep the cost down to our customers.

When you consider the power and performance gains let alone the better driveability and throttle response that you will receive from the chip alone, you will understand why the chip is a great investment your driving enjoyment.

So if you want the best for your car and you want the best possible driving enjoyment, then the Gold Powerchip is the best solution for you.

Kind regards,

Ryan Naylor
Powerchip Australia Pty Ltd
Australia's leading performance chip company
Ph 61 3 9681 6888
Fax 61 3 9681 6777
lmills@powerchipgroup.com
www.powerchipgroup.com

If any want to chk there is the link and the email.
ImageImage
Red Bull

Power Chip is a good mod

Post by Red Bull »

I bought the power chip for my Lanos about a year ago...
Along with all the other mods on the lanos. I think it is pretty good, throttle response is much better.
Before the Power Chip I put in a camshaft...and that total make my car go like a matiz at low rev, but at mid to high rev it is awesome.
Then to improve the acceleration I got a bigger throttle body.
That make a big different, it the car can pick up and go at any rev range.
Then I got the Powerchip for $690AUS from powerchip australia...
The guy tune to go with all the mod I got and it put a big smile on my face.

Bad thing is the fuel cost more... and that it.

Note: Powerchip Australia design the chip for different octane level...So if u are living in part of the world with high octane full, the powerchip can pump you more power...In Australia we got 98 octane is the best fuel...so the increase is not as good...but still damn good.
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

How much is $690AUS in USA $$$. And what else can you find in AU?
ImageImage
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

dammit... see now thats why these companies need to come to the USA

here there is some 101 octane 85% ethanol, its some crazy stuff
Red Bull

$AU vs $US

Post by Red Bull »

Man.... just check the currency if u want to know the US price
Right now the chip cost $690 AU = approx $455 US
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok better buy an APEX ecu and conect it to yours is juts $$350.00
ImageImage