Dead WOO =(

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

DomWoo
Expert

Dead WOO =(

Post by DomWoo »

today, after driving all over town i decided i was going to give my car a wash while my g/f was sleeping so i went to go pull it around on the lawn and i put the key in the ignition and everything seemed to be ok but then i turned the key and it went "click click click click" i was like shit... wtf now... god dammit...

after about 4 minutes of that i knew that my OEM battery had died but i didnt know what killed it, so i looked around and didnt see anything that could have killed my battery, then my mom kept trying to blam it on my led lighting system but that only uses up as much electricity as in 3 AA batteries in a year so it wasnt that. well i start taking it out so i can go get a new one and i discovered that it was cracked :shock: ... and juice was leaking out... HMMM.. now how the hell did that happen i was thinking,

well now that i found out why it was dead i wondered how or when did it crack.. well it turns out that when we were dropping off my g/fs systers little brat kid we seen them going in to mcdonalds so i jeted over 3 lans of traffic, cutting some guy off and was going to fast for the way the drive way of mcdonalds was disigned and KABOOM i smacked my left front frame hook (not to hard but hard enought to give a little shaking) so i got out and looked at everything and seen taht nothing was wrong little did i know that 5 hours later i would be stuck in my driveway.

o'well i guess now i just have one more reason not to go to mcdonalds :D
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Ja ja Sh... Happens 8)
ImageImage
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

At least it was only the battery.
When I first read the topic of Dead Woo ... my first thought was that your timing belt broke and you needed an engine rebuild. THAT would suck.

Glad it's only the battery ... that still sucks, but it is good it is so simple and easy to fix.
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

yeah i lucked out i would say.. but last time i changed the battery in my last car a 86 year old lady creamed my car that same day .... :x
wrath

Re: Dead WOO =(

Post by wrath »

WooHoo wrote:today, after driving all over town i decided i was going to give my car a wash while my g/f was sleeping so i went to go pull it around on the lawn and i put the key in the ignition and everything seemed to be ok but then i turned the key and it went "click click click click" i was like shit... wtf now... god dammit...

after about 4 minutes of that i knew that my OEM battery had died but i didnt know what killed it, so i looked around and didnt see anything that could have killed my battery, then my mom kept trying to blam it on my led lighting system but that only uses up as much electricity as in 3 AA batteries in a year so it wasnt that. well i start taking it out so i can go get a new one and i discovered that it was cracked :shock: ... and juice was leaking out... HMMM.. now how the hell did that happen i was thinking,

well now that i found out why it was dead i wondered how or when did it crack.. well it turns out that when we were dropping off my g/fs systers little brat kid we seen them going in to mcdonalds so i jeted over 3 lans of traffic, cutting some guy off and was going to fast for the way the drive way of mcdonalds was disigned and KABOOM i smacked my left front frame hook (not to hard but hard enought to give a little shaking) so i got out and looked at everything and seen taht nothing was wrong little did i know that 5 hours later i would be stuck in my driveway.

o'well i guess now i just have one more reason not to go to mcdonalds :D
I drive over VW Beetles like speedbumps, how does it feel to be taken out by a driveway?
"My lugnuts require more torque than your Daewoo makes."