N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Daniel
Expert

Re: Scan Tool

Post by Daniel »

Q about the connexions under the seat.

Are they air bag related? Sure?
I've only one connector under the driver seat (Nubira 2000) and it is for the safety belt buckle switch. I've no air bags is the seats. I've pretentioner front seat belts.
Even with the belt buckle not engaged the air bag light operates normally, 7 flashes then OFF.

Does a Lanos has air bags in the seats?

Thanks,
7-even

Post by 7-even »

There won't be a connection under the drivers seat. Does your car turn the passenger airbag off and on depending on if there's an actual passenger in the seat? If so check the connections under the passenger seat, they go to a sensor inside the seat. If not that's not something that can be a problem in your case it must be something else.
Daniel
Expert

Post by Daniel »

Ok. That's more clear now. Thanks. I did not know that our Daewoo could have a presence switch in the passenger seat. Anyway I do not have one. And my air bag indicator bulb is just working fine.
What astonished me was a remark about the connections under the seat that could be the source of ignition of the air bag indicator.
7-even

Post by 7-even »

Oh ok sorry about that. I'm not really familiar with your car so it's all guess work lol. What I would do then is put a call into a chevy, GM, or suzuki dealer. One of them has to be able to help. If not we'll figure out something else. Let us know what you find out.