2002 Lanos Service Manual

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

liquidkudzu

2002 Lanos Service Manual

Post by liquidkudzu »

I have the 2002 Lanos service manual in pdf format. It is 2,038 pages but is too big to upload here.
If anyone wants it, I can email it to you. It is 39 MB's, which isn't too bad.

lk
Ronald_G

Re: 2002 Lanos Service Manual

Post by Ronald_G »

Hi liquidkudzu. Are you still offering the repair manual and does it cover the 2.0L d-tech engine?
Daniel
Expert

Post by Daniel »

Ronald_G wrote:Hi liquidkudzu. Are you still offering the repair manual and does it cover the 2.0L d-tech engine?
Hi,
As far as I know the Lanos never had a 2.0L engine.
What's the problem with your Lanos?
Ronald_G

Post by Ronald_G »

Er, you are very likely correct. I have a 2004 chev optra with a 2.0L d-tec double overhead cam and been reading that Daewoo put that engine in other models, ie Suzukie forenza and who knows what else. It's been hard to find much info on them making it tougher for myself as a back yard mechanic to diagnose and fix. My car has a stumble under load, almost like it want's to quit but doesn't. Perhaps there is a dead spot in the throttle position sensor? Not too likely as it will stumble at an idle in gear (automatic). It's throwing code p0341, cam possition sensor input too low or too high. I replaced that , checked wires to sensor. not sure if the power wire is supposed to be battery voltage but it is, ground is good. I read that if the cam position sensor was bad it would go into limp in mode. In park it idles fine. What the heck? Any tips would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Daniel
Expert

Post by Daniel »

You may look for the Tacuma-Rezzo 2.0 DOHC engine here http://500.5053.com.cn/daewoo/EN/GMDE_TIS_START.html . I think this a documentation for European models till 2005 but not sure it will exactly match yours.
Ronald_G

Post by Ronald_G »

Thanks so much Daniel. That link should give me enough amo to fix my car.
Have a goodn.
LeoTheLion89

Post by LeoTheLion89 »

I would like the service manual if you are still offering it.
DaewooDriver

Vehicles:
2001 Daewoo Lanos S Sedan
2001 Chevrolet Impala LS
Daniel
Expert

Post by Daniel »

LeoTheLion89 wrote:I would like the service manual if you are still offering it.
You may try here: http://demo.ovh.eu/download/bad91693c3e ... Wiring.zip . 30 days validity.
Reuben

Post by Reuben »

Hello, I am Reuben and replacing the 3 oil retainer of a 16 valves Lanos 03'.needs the torque specification of cam,crankshaft,water pump and others. Did you still have the Lanos pdf.service manual that you can email me, I will appreciate so much. Thanks
Daniel
Expert

Post by Daniel »

Reuben wrote:Hello, I am Reuben and replacing the 3 oil retainer of a 16 valves Lanos 03'.needs the torque specification of cam,crankshaft,water pump and others. Did you still have the Lanos pdf.service manual that you can email me, I will appreciate so much. Thanks
Will do. Watch your PM's/email.